Bare Necessities is experiencing explosive growth, it is the #2 online specialty retailer of branded bras and intimates for women and men, and will only consider extremely highly-qualified candidates for a position.
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s and men’s branded and designer intimate apparel and lingerie. Since 1998, Bare Necessities has featured bras ranging from band size 28 to 56 and cup sizes AA to N, as well as a variety of other products up to a size 6X and 24W, including one of the best selections of shapewear, hosiery, swimwear, and shaping clothing for average, full-busted, and plus-size women. In February of 2012, Bareplus.com was launched, providing a vast selection of intimate fashion exclusively for curvy women. Bare Necessities features over 180 national and international brands such as Wolford, La Perla, Bali, Calvin Klein, DKNY, HUE, Under Armour, SPANX, Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel, Chantelle, Wacoal, Hanky Panky, and many more!
Positions are based in Edison, NJ.
Essential Job Functions
• Build and manage all internal software products, including our eCommerce websites and multiple backend systems
• Assist in all stages of SDLC
• Work with the marketing and design teams to design, develop, deploy and support new initiatives and functionality
• Work with project managers to accurately estimate the work effort on projects resulting in timely delivery of features
• Collaborate with business owners and business analysts to build well-defined requirements resulting in well-documented and intuitive systems
• Collaborate with QA testers to create and execute strong unit and functional test plans resulting in stable, defect-free systems
• Work with server administrators to plan for, implement and support high-performance, well-instrumented software
Expertise in the following technologies
• .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
• HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
• MS SQL Server including data design and stored procedure development
• Must be a well-rounded developer with strong computer science fundamentals
• Ability to design and apply common paradigms across a variety of languages and technologies
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Practical experience with load testing and performance tuning of software systems
• Familiarity with unit/integration testing and continuous integration
• Experience with high-volume distributed ecommerce applications
• Familiarity with primary and supporting retail software systems and technologies (ERP, WMS, EDI, CMS etc.)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 or later
• Experience with MS SQL Server SSRS and SSIS
• Experience with TFS 2010 source control and build automation
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs4@barenecessities.com