Le Mystère Safari Underwire T-Shirt Bra
Fits like a glove
I wholeheartedly disagree with the reviewer above. This bra is AMAZING.
I am a 32G and young, so I have lots of trouble finding bras that aren't frumpy. This bra is perfect!! It's supportive and stylish. The cut is definitely a plunge, so I don't look like I'm wearing my grandma's undergarments. The plunge cut still holds the girls in, and I have no trouble with spilling over or falling out. After years of wearing bras that don't fit, this bra saved the day. The leopard fabric that cuts across the cup creates a good split, making the cup not look so HUGE and overwhelming.
I bought both the black and tan in this bra. The tan had an underwire pop out, but they let me return the bra for no cost. I wore the black almost every day for three months though, and it still looks as good as new. I think that tan one must have been defective.
- attractive seam that across the cup makes the bra not look so "old lady"
- plunge cut is flattering, but doesn't let the girls fall out
- keeps the girls in place--very little movement
- three-clasp back strap doesn't move around
- makes my chest look perky
- seam that cuts across the cup shows through when wearing very fitted clothes
- Little metal charm at the sternum will fall off eventually
Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this bra. It is my go-to, and it fits me like a glove. Very stylish and timeless.
December 28, 2012
Pretty but fits small compared to the Le Mystere Dream Tisha same size!
Disappointed, since it is prettier and sexier than the Dream Tisha, but the cups and area under the arms ("wings, I think those bra parts are called?) fit so much smaller than the Tisha, I checked to make sure I had received the correct size. I know it is not designed as a full-coverage like the Tisha, but it is just not wearable! Bummed!
March 27, 2012