General Inquiries: email@example.com
Order-related Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Information: email@example.com
Press / Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying Department: email@example.com
Marketing & Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to send us a message via our online form.
Customer Service: 1.877.728.9272 *
* For questions about your order, our Customer Service agents are available to assist you Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm EST. To place a new order, call anytime. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
90 Northfield Avenue
Edison, N.J. 08837-3807
For returns please click here for address information.
The Merchandise Planner will be responsible for partnering with the Buying team to develop and execute merchandise assortments and inventory management strategies that achieve sales, profit, and turnover performance objectives. The position is based in Edison, NJ.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Create vendor, department, and class level financial plans by analyzing historical and current trends
• Reforecast in-season based on current performance and trends
• Analyze key item trends and seasonality, adjusting forecasts, markups, receipts, and inventory levels as needed to drive business
• Identify opportunities and make recommendations to increase sales, margin, and turnover to meet or exceed plan
• Perform Ad Hoc analysis based on historical performance and merchandise product attributes
• Collaborate with Buyers in the development of assortment plans and SKU management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 3 years experience in merchandising planning and/or buying
• Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
• Replenishment, Basics, and E-commerce experience a plus
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
• Proven ability to build productive cross-functional relationships
• Experience working both independently and in a team oriented environment
To apply for the Merchandise Planner position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs19@barenecessities.com
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our merchandising team in Edison, NJ. The position reports to a Buyer within the Merchant
organization. The Assistant Buyer will team with and support the buyer in driving profitable sales growth and running all operational functions for
the buying area.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist buyer in the development and execution of sales and assortment plans for categories and vendors
• Perform on-going analysis and interpretation of key business issues as directed by buyer
• Responsible for top notch presentation of product/ categories on our website to maximize conversion and sales
• Independently manage operational functions for a designated buying office. Responsibilities include purchase order management,
processing markdowns, performing necessary follow-up
• Proficiently manage all internal retail management systems critical to the operation of the business.
• Establish and develop strong partnerships with the vendors
• 4-year bachelor’s degree required
• Successful track record as an Assistant Buyer with 1-2 years of experience in a department store environment
• E-commerce experience is an advantage
• Strong retail math, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and data entry into business management systems
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Proven ability to multi task and adjust priorities as the business requires
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel to New York City frequently for market appointments
• Our offices are located in Edison, NJ.
• A car is required to reach our offices.
To apply for the Assistant Buyer position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs18@barenecessities.com
The Creative Director is responsible for setting the creative visual direction for Bare Necessities based upon the overall brand strategy and for developing creative campaigns that are fashion forward, market appropriate, innovative, and commercial. This position will lead and direct a creative team in the development of visually compelling and effective experiences for web, email, social media, and special projects across all digital platforms, including tablet and mobile.
• Establish and maintain the visual identity and brand standards for Bare Necessities.
• Provides creative leadership, coaching and professional development to the creative team; mentors, trains, and conducts performance reviews.
• Conceive and design creative solutions that are customer-friendly, deliver upon campaign objectives, and maintain integrity of the Bare Necessities brand.
• Collaborate with the photo studio team to plan and art direct photography to support marketing campaigns as needed.
• Partner with Merchandising and Marketing departments to deliver the most effective creative assets to support marketing efforts.
• Work with the E-Commerce team to optimize the user experience.
• Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
• Ensure project deadlines are met throughout the creative team.
• Stay current on emerging trends for interactive, mobile, advertising, design, and visual communications, online consumer behavior, and technological advances. Introduce these to future projects where appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree (Design / Interactive) or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in art direction, design, and brand management, preferably in the retail, fashion or cosmetics industry, with majority of experience in ecommerce and digital.
• Conceptually strong with a sophisticated sense of visual design.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience directing and motivating a creative team.
• Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite 5+ (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign at minimum).
• Strong understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, and Flash.
• Extensive experience in design for ecommerce, digital and mobile.
• Photo art direction experience ideally producing top-quality fashion photography for women's apparel.
• Excellent knowledge of ecommerce, e-mail, and mobile best practices.
• Strong multi-tasker. Must possess ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail across multiple projects.
• Demonstrated ability to develop campaign concepts and strategies in support of merchandising initiatives and business goals.
• Our offices are located in Edison, NJ.
• A car is required to reach our offices.
To apply for the Creative Director position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs2@barenecessities.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Team Mission Statement:
We strive to create repeat customers by exceeding the customer expectation with each shopping experience. As intimate apparel consultants, we will share our knowledge of our products and match your need with the best possible solution. Our highest quality of customer service will help make Bare Necessities a household name.
As a customer service representative you will be responsible for placing phone orders and responding to customer inquiries via phone and email. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service measured by team goals, industry service level standards and most importantly customer satisfaction.
The job will be located in our Edison, New Jersey office.
Service, sales, fashion interest and friendly personality! We are looking for candidates with strong communication, organization and follow up skills. At least three years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative or previous exposure to a Call Center environment is preferred. Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
Start date: 5/15/2015
Hours:TBD during the week, and every Saturday.
To apply for the Customer Service Representative position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs13@barenecessities.com
The photographer executes product and lifestyle photography from conception to completion in our state of the art in house studio: including directing adult talent, advanced lighting techniques and problem solving. Has the ability to balance artistic approach with practical business requirements. Has solid command of lighting concepts using strobe equipment.
Conceives and plans the technical photographic effects desired by the Creative Director and discusses modifications and improvements to their original ideas in light of the potential and limits of the equipment, improvises photographic methods and techniques or selects and alters secondary photographic features (e.g., scenes, backgrounds, colors, lighting).
The photographer sets up precise photographic measurement and control equipment; working knowledge of camera raw, Capture One and Photoshop. Ensures a high level of technical intelligence and aesthetics for all photography created and distributed by the studio.
Reports to: Photo Studio Manager.
• Maintain production of a high volume of images under very tight deadlines
• Works directly with Creative Director and Sr. Management to establish desirable lighting and set conditions.
• Art directs, builds, and photographs products in elaborate and complex environments (sets).
• Partner with the shoot production and merchandising teams to ensure quality
• Utilize appropriate digital asset management techniques
• Take creative direction from Creative Director and apply to images in order to achieve the best possible result for final web files
• Communicate with other teams in order to proactively address discrepancies and solve issues
• Collaborate with several departments & also work independently
• Five plus years work experience as a digital photographer in a studio environment; consumer product/advertising experience preferred
• B.F.A in Photography or equivalent experience in digital studio photography
• Ability to work very quickly without sacrificing overall image quality
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Content Management, Microsoft Excel, and Email
• Proactive problem solving abilities with excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Online shopping & apparel/fashion-related experience a plus
• Expert working knowledge of the Macintosh OSX operating system, Photoshop, Capture One and color correction software
• Expert working knowledge of strobe lighting
•Our offices are located in Edison, NJ.
•A car is required to reach our offices.
To apply for the Photographer position, please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs5@barenecessities.com