General Inquiries: email@example.com
Order-related Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Information: email@example.com
Press / Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying Department: email@example.com
Marketing & Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to send us a message via our online form.
Customer Service: 1.877.728.9272 *
* For questions about your order, our Customer Service agents are available to assist you Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm EST. To place a new order, call anytime. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
90 Northfield Avenue
Edison, N.J. 08837-3807
For returns please click here for address information.
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our merchandising team in Edison, NJ. The position reports to a Buyer within the Merchant
organization. The Assistant Buyer will team with and support the buyer in driving profitable sales growth and running all operational functions for
the buying area.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist buyer in the development and execution of sales and assortment plans for categories and vendors
• Perform on-going analysis and interpretation of key business issues as directed by buyer
• Responsible for top notch presentation of product/ categories on our website to maximize conversion and sales
• Independently manage operational functions for a designated buying office. Responsibilities include purchase order management,
processing markdowns, performing necessary follow-up
• Proficiently manage all internal retail management systems critical to the operation of the business.
• Establish and develop strong partnerships with the vendors
• 4-year bachelor’s degree required
• Successful track record as an Assistant Buyer with 1-2 years of experience in a department store environment
• E-commerce experience is an advantage
• Strong retail math, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and data entry into business management systems
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Proven ability to multi task and adjust priorities as the business requires
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel to New York City frequently for market appointments
• Our offices are located in Edison, NJ.
• A car is required to reach our offices.
To apply for the Assistant Buyer position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As a customer service representative you will be responsible for placing phone orders and responding to customer inquiries via phone and email. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service measured by team goals, industry service level standards and most importantly customer satisfaction. The job will be located in our Edison, New Jersey office.
Excellent customer service skills, sales acumen, enthusiasm and high energy! We are looking for candidates with strong communication, organization and time management skills. A minimum three years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative or previous exposure to a Call Center environment is preferred. Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and product knowledge requests
• Process customer orders via phone and online
• Deliver bra fitting expertise by guiding customers on how to measure and achieve the ‘perfect fitting bra’
• Build and develop relationships with customers to achieve continued sales growth
• Promote additional products by identifying cross-selling opportunities and selling to customer
• Consistently manage customer expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on customer feedback
• Respond quickly to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to work and achieve goals
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ability to work flexible or changing schedules is a critical aspect of this department. Department hours of operation are 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday-Wednesday; 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Thursday-Friday; 8:30 am – 6:00 pm Saturday.
To apply for the Customer Service Representative position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Online Marketing Coordinator will work closely with external vendors that manage the day-to-day operations for our online marketing & marketplace programs including: SEM/PLA, Datafeeds, Affiliate Marketing, Remarketing & Display Advertising, Amazon, Jet & eBay Market Places. The Online Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting for these programs..
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development, execution, and QA of all paid search/PLA marketing campaigns.
• Assist in successfully increasing the quantity and quality of all traffic to the website.
• Perform QA of search destination URLs, landing pages and ad copy.
• Conduct online marketing landing page tests to drive ROI
• Prepare daily and weekly campaign performance and budget reports for all online marketing programs.
• Perform detailed analysis and report results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
• Align marketing strategies and initiatives with the master marketing calendar for Barenecessities.com.
• Collaborate with internal merchandising team, content team and graphic designers to produce creative assets and deliverables while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Manage internal operational tasks and external vendor relationships.
• Review and manage all aspects of existing campaigns – keywords, creative, bids, budgets, and positions– to optimize campaign performance.
• Write and test ad copy & marketing creative with a focus on driving conversions for Barenecessities.com.
• Use keyword research tools to identify opportunities in new and existing categories.
• Analyze and translate data into plans for improving and expanding SEM/PLA, Affiliate, Amazon, Remarketing & Display campaigns.
• Create regular campaign reports outlining results, challenges, and opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, economics, or mathematics.
• 0-2 years of full-time experience, preferable with online marketing activities.
• A passion for details, ability to think critically and enjoys finding opportunities in the data.
• Ability to work proactively in a results-oriented and fast-paced environment, both individually and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Eagerness to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
• Solid understanding of online marketing.
• Strong Microsoft Excel abilities, including basic understanding of formulas, functions and pivot tables.
• Google Analytics and/or Coremetrics experience is preferred.
• Google Adwords certification is a plus.
We will only consider extremely highly-qualified candidates for a position. Positions are based in Edison, NJ.
To apply for the Online Marketing Coordinator, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com