General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order-related Inquiries: email@example.com
Affiliate Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press / Media: email@example.com
Buying Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Click Here to send us a message via our online form.
Customer Service: 1.877.728.9272 *
* For questions about your order, our Customer Service agents are available to assist you Monday-Sunday 8am-6pm EST. To place a new order, call anytime. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
90 Northfield Avenue
Edison, N.J. 08837-3807
For returns please click here for address information.
Bare Necessities is experiencing explosive growth, it is the #2 online specialty retailer of branded bras and intimates for women and men, and will only consider extremely highly-qualified candidates for a position.
Bare Necessities is the largest online specialty retailer of women’s and men’s branded and designer intimate apparel and lingerie. Since 1998, Bare Necessities has featured bras ranging from band size 28 to 56 and cup sizes AA to N, as well as a variety of other products up to a size 6X and 24W, including one of the best selections of shapewear, hosiery, swimwear, and shaping clothing for average, full-busted, and plus-size women. In February of 2012, Bareplus.com was launched, providing a vast selection of intimate fashion exclusively for curvy women. Bare Necessities features over 180 national and international brands such as Wolford, La Perla, Bali, Calvin Klein, DKNY, HUE, Under Armour, SPANX, Skinnygirl by Bethenny Frankel, Chantelle, Wacoal, Hanky Panky, and many more!
Positions are based in Edison, NJ.
We are looking for a highly organized, sales driven, creative thinker with strong retail math abilities and communication skills. Buying office experience is required as well as experience in managing basic replenishment and fashion businesses.
The successful candidate will have specific assistant buyer responsibilities and will report directly to the buyer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
•Team with and support Buyer in driving profitable sales growth. Develop and
execute sales driving strategies.
•Assist buyer in the development and execution of sales and assortment plans for categories and vendors.
•Working knowledge of OTB and all of its components. Assist in the preparation and management of OTB. Participate in OTB reviews.
•Perform analysis of business and react accordingly with buyer guidance.
•Assist in developing and executing marketing initiatives.
•Responsible for top notch presentation of product/categories on the site to maximize conversion and sales.
•Independently manage operational functions for the buying office. Responsibilities include purchase order and markdown entry and management, daily and weekly report creation, photo shoot needs.
•Proficiently manage all internal retail management systems critical to the operation of the business.
•Establish and develop strong partnerships with vendors.
•Monitor competition and industry trends. Make recommendations based upon findings.
•Successful track record as an Assistant Buyer with 1-2 years experience in a department or specialty store environment. E-commerce experience is an advantage.
•4-year bachelors degree required
•Outstanding retail math and written and verbal communication skills
•Strong organizational and analytical skills
•Proficiency in Excel, pivot tables, and familiarity with retail management systems.
•Experience or knowledge of intimate apparel or men’s furnishings is preferred. Ability to relate to better and bridge level consumer is necessary.
•Fashion savvy. Well versed in what are key ready to wear market trends and be able to translate them to intimate apparel.
•Ability to travel to New York City frequently for market appointments.
•Our offices are located in Edison, NJ. A car is required to reach our offices.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs18@barenecessities.com
Reports To: E-Commerce Manager
E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for ensuring an effective and impactful customer experience for promotional site content on BareNecessities.com.
The E-Commerce Coordinator works closely with the E-Commerce Manager to translate marketing and website merchandising goals into actionable tasks.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is also responsible for delivering functionality and features that ensure a great customer experience while maximizing conversion rates, revenue and profit.
As business priorities shift, the E-Commerce Coordinator must be able to react quickly to support business needs, determine daily activities, and program content while delivering online merchandising strategies on time and to specification.
This role requires a high-energy individual who is deadline driven with analytical skills.
•Partner with Marketing, E-Commerce, Merchandising, Development and IT teams to establish and maintain seamless communication, adhere to approved workflow and procedures, and ensure timely and cost-effective execution of site features and functionality.
•Maintain promotional calendar, launch dates and manage Promo Codes to adhere to our calendar and initiatives.
•Program promotional site content, leveraging image mapping to achieve the desired experience.
•Execute price changes, sales and promotions including site experience and some light copywriting for the desktop and mobile platforms (phone and tablet).
•Create reports and recommendations for online campaigns to achieve strategic and operational business goals.
•Collaborate with designers, writers and management on a daily basis to exchange information related to promotions.
•Proactively resolves problems and roadblocks in order to keep work flow on schedule and escalate higher level conflicts to manager for resolution.
•Scrutinize all site enhancements to ensure page speed and site performance are protected.
•Conduct patterning to document current feature standards, trends and shifts in common user behavior.
•Revises schedule according to work request specifications and established priorities.
•3+ years’ experience in a directly related position in E-Commerce, preferably in the retail or fashion industry.
•High energy – must be a deadline driven, highly flexible, and a multi-tasking master.
•Experience in website content management including image mapping and HTML (Endeca and Marketing Manager a plus).
•Understanding of Web Analytics; Google Analytics, Coremetrics.
•Ability to maintain high standards and support innovation in the business.
•Ability to support the translation of marketing strategies into compelling, easy to use, and engaging promotions and features.
•Ability to interface seamlessly with the development and IT teams.
Send your resume, references, and links to great work to Jobs4@barenecessities.com
Essential Job Functions
• Build and manage all internal software products, including our eCommerce websites and multiple backend systems
• Assist in all stages of SDLC
• Work with the marketing and design teams to design, develop, deploy and support new initiatives and functionality
• Work with project managers to accurately estimate the work effort on projects resulting in timely delivery of features
• Collaborate with business owners and business analysts to build well-defined requirements resulting in well-documented and intuitive systems
• Collaborate with QA testers to create and execute strong unit and functional test plans resulting in stable, defect-free systems
• Work with server administrators to plan for, implement and support high-performance, well-instrumented software
Expertise in the following technologies
• .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
• HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
• MS SQL Server including data design and stored procedure development
• Must be a well-rounded developer with strong computer science fundamentals
• Ability to design and apply common paradigms across a variety of languages and technologies
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Practical experience with load testing and performance tuning of software systems
• Familiarity with unit/integration testing and continuous integration
• Experience with high-volume distributed ecommerce applications
• Familiarity with primary and supporting retail software systems and technologies (ERP, WMS, EDI, CMS etc.)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Commerce Server 2007 or later
• Experience with MS SQL Server SSRS and SSIS
• Experience with TFS 2010 source control and build automation
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs4@barenecessities.com