General Inquiries: email@example.com
Order-related Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Information: email@example.com
Press / Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying Department: email@example.com
Marketing & Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to send us a message via our online form.
Customer Service: 1.877.728.9272 *
* For questions about your order, our Customer Service agents are available to assist you Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm EST. To place a new order, call anytime. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
90 Northfield Avenue
Edison, N.J. 08837-3807
For returns please click here for address information.
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our merchandising team in Edison, NJ. The position reports to a Buyer within the Merchant
organization. The Assistant Buyer will team with and support the buyer in driving profitable sales growth and running all operational functions for
the buying area.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist buyer in the development and execution of sales and assortment plans for categories and vendors
• Perform on-going analysis and interpretation of key business issues as directed by buyer
• Responsible for top notch presentation of product/ categories on our website to maximize conversion and sales
• Independently manage operational functions for a designated buying office. Responsibilities include purchase order management,
processing markdowns, performing necessary follow-up
• Proficiently manage all internal retail management systems critical to the operation of the business.
• Establish and develop strong partnerships with the vendors
• 4-year bachelor’s degree required
• Successful track record as an Assistant Buyer with 1-2 years of experience in a department store environment
• E-commerce experience is an advantage
• Strong retail math, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and data entry into business management systems
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Proven ability to multi task and adjust priorities as the business requires
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to travel to New York City frequently for market appointments
• Our offices are located in Edison, NJ.
• A car is required to reach our offices.
To apply for the Assistant Buyer position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As a customer service representative you will be responsible for placing phone orders and responding to customer inquiries via phone and email. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service measured by team goals, industry service level standards and most importantly customer satisfaction. The job will be located in our Edison, New Jersey office.
Excellent customer service skills, sales acumen, enthusiasm and high energy! We are looking for candidates with strong communication, organization and time management skills. A minimum three years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative or previous exposure to a Call Center environment is preferred. Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
• Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and product knowledge requests
• Process customer orders via phone and online
• Deliver bra fitting expertise by guiding customers on how to measure and achieve the ‘perfect fitting bra’
• Build and develop relationships with customers to achieve continued sales growth
• Promote additional products by identifying cross-selling opportunities and selling to customer
• Consistently manage customer expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on customer feedback
• Respond quickly to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to work and achieve goals
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ability to work flexible or changing schedules is a critical aspect of this department. Department hours of operation are 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday-Wednesday; 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Thursday-Friday; 8:30 am – 6:00 pm Saturday.
To apply for the Customer Service Representative position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org